1. Do I get my ScrumMaster certification after taking the course?
After completion of the 2 day Certified ScumMaster course, you will be registered with the Scrum Alliance, who will then send you a link to create a profile. After you create your profile, you will be able to take the certification exam.
2. Do I need to bring anything to the training?
No, we will provide you with all the necessary materials for the course.
3. Is the ScrumMaster certification anything like the PMP or ACP test?
The certification exam from the Scrum Alliance is an online test. There are 35 multiple choice questions, you have to get 24 out of the 35 correct to become certified. You have two attempts within 90 days after receiving your welcome email from Scrum Alliance.
4. What happens if I don’t pass the certification exam after the first attempt?
You will be allowed two attempts within 90 days of receiving your welcome email, after the two attempts, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
5. Do I receive PDU credits for taking the training course?
Yes, the 2 day CSM/CSPO training course will provide 16 PDUs and the one day ACP training will provide 8 PDUs towards PMI’s PMP and PMI-ACP certifications by a PMI Registered Education Provider®
6. Is Agile only for people in IT?
Agile isn’t just for IT or software development. The principles behind this philosophy apply to any discipline that operates in conditions of complexity, uncertainty and change.